Well is BACON wrapped day on my page today! All these recipes are SO easy and look amazing.
If you like a little spice in your life you will love these! And DON’T forget to wash them down with a nice cold beer.
- 8 chicken chicken breasts
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 16 slices bacon
- Slice your chicken breasts in half length wise. Put the chicken in a ziplock bag and flatten. Spoon about a teaspoon of cream cheese onto the chicken. Sprinkle a bit of the chopped up Jalepeno onto the cream cheese. Roll the chicken up around the cream cheese mixture. Wrap bacon around each roll and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill or bake (400 degrees) until bacon is brown and cripsy and chicken is thouroughly cooked. About 20 min for grilling and 40 minutes for baking.
What is your favorite dinner? I would love to hear about it.