It’s so hard to like this video..but I do.
Caribbean Reef Shark encounter in the Western Caribbean Sea. Diver Jason Dimitri had a shark encounter that made viewers the world over nervous. His recent encounter is a reminder that we’re not alone in the ocean!
Just an intriguing, amusing moment. So funny and cute when kids fall into trouble.
1. Four words: Teen Spirit, Caribbean Cool.
2. …or Kool-Aid to dye your hair.
3. How Winona Ryder was the coolest girl ever.
4.Wet ‘n’ Wild lipstick for party time
5. You had beeper codes perfected.
143: I love you
1134 2 09: Go to hell
6. Knowing that the “Fashion Club” was the originalMean Girls.
7. and Urban Decay polish made you feel so edgy
8. You cried when Sassy folded
9. Using Sun-In to “highlight” your hair on the sly…and then having it only turn your hair orange.
10. and vampy blue lipstick when you were feeling risqué/going through your goth phase
11. How Hard Candy “Sky” nail polish made you feel dreamy and ethereal
12. Holding your breath until this movie came out.
13. The smell of Sunflowers.
14. When you hear “rave wear,” these slammin’ looks come to mind >
15. Caboodles were your most prized possession.
16. Being obsessed with this movie
17. Carrying a lunchbox as a purse.
18. Or, for the angsty alterna-teen, using Manic Panic…
19. How Jared Leto will always be Jordan Catalano.
20. Being either Team Brenda or Team Kelly.
This dad did what any parent with a wicked sense of humor would do, he was totally honest (well, mostly anyway). And his answers were funny enough for the daycare employees to appreciate.
“When daycare, completely seriously, asks my friend to answer stupid questions on behalf of his 11 month old daughter, it is inevitable that stupid answers is what they’ll receive,” the friend who posted it to Reddit said. She also pointed out that even though sleep deprivation is misspelled, it might be fairly close to the truth. Right, parents?
Here’s the masterpiece itself…