Anyone who has raised, or even just been around, a toddler knows these things are true.
Toddlers and drunks are EERILY similar!
- No personal boundaries
- Falls over A LOT. Gets up, yells “I OK!” and keeps going
- Poor decision making skills
- Spontaneous vomiting
- Speaks gibberish
- Gets belligerent if you take away
their beer[insert favorite toy here]
- Cries for no apparent reason
- Streaking (see #3)
- Philosophical conversations with inanimate objects
- Short attention span
- Poor short term memory
- Zero inhibitions
- Loses everything
- Will pass out anywhere
- One track mind
- Getting them undressed (or redressed) is like wrestling an alligator
- Runs into things that haven’t moved…ever
- One volume setting – LOUD!