This is VERY similar to the bacon wrapped cream cheese stuff chicken breasts! SO tasty, easy to make and puts a smile on everyone’s face. I have never heard one complaint about this dish.
So get your friends together, put some beer on ice and impress them with a delicious and easy dinner that will have them begging for more.
- 4 (6 ounces) chicken breasts, pounded thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 jalapenos, diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon
- Lay the chicken flat, season both sides with salt and pepper, place 1/4 of the mixture of the jalapenos, cream cheese and cheddar on the chicken and roll them up.
- Wrap each chicken breast up in 2 slices of bacon and place them in a baking dish on a wire rack.
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven until cooked, about 25-35 minutes.