We are always looking for the perfect food to go with our favorite thirst quenching liquid and pizza has to be the hands down winner.
This awesome recipe combines both, a beer pizza dough that will knock your socks off, believe me, once you try this you will NEVER go back.
Beer Pizza Dough
2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 ½ cups Semolina Flour
2 teaspoons instant yeast
1 ½ teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 ½ cups favorite beer of you choice, I use Tooheys Extra Dry
1. Mix all of the ingredients together, either by mixer, hand or bread machine, and stop when you have beer pizza dough that is soft and smooth in texture.
2. Cover with a towel and allow to rise for up to 2 hours.
3. Put a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 450 degrees. Once preheated, split the dough in half, put one piece on parchment paper and spread the beer pizza dough into the classic round shape.
4. Put the pizza on your stone or lightly greased baking sheet and bake for around five minutes.
5. Take out your pizza and use any toppings that you may desire, the possibilities are endless but remember to allow your beer pizza to bake for another 15 minutes once the toppings have been added.
6. Take out your pizza, allow to cool briefly and stuff your face!! lol
This recipe for beer pizza will give you enough dough to make two pizza’s so get your friends over, build a fire pit! and get some pizzas on the go.